Avista Releases 2014 Shared Value Report
"During a time when the utility industry is changing and evolving, our stakeholders want a transparent view into our business. That's why this report provides a comprehensive look at our operations and highlights those areas our stakeholders have told us they care about most," said
The 2014 report debuts icons that denote information Avista stakeholders have indicated is material to them. These icons are visible throughout the report and can guide the reader to the information they are interested in.
Key highlights of the report include:
- Increased focus on material information and materiality icons placed throughout the report
- Emphasis on careers in energy and outreach efforts to build the future workforce for the energy industry
- Investments in our diversified resource mix with the
Palouse Wind Project
- Investments in reliability and grid modernization that have shown their value in a real outage situation
- Implemented an innovative technique for repairs to natural gas lines that can be more efficient for the utility and customers
- A streamlined Supplier Relationship Management program
- A proactive approach to removing PCBs from electrical equipment in a manner that is protecting the environment while aligning with utility and customer needs
- Implementation of the Energy Resource Van that is a mobile resource and brings energy information and assistance to some of our most vulnerable customers
The Shared Value Report is published online for convenient viewing at avistautilities.com, key word: Shared Value.
For more information about Avista, please visit www.avistacorp.com.
To unsubscribe from Avista's news release distribution, send reply message to email@example.com.