Shared Value & Sustainability
Our activities and shared value opportunities throughout 2015, many of which you will read about, highlight the investments we continue to make in our systems, infrastructure, employees and communities and align with our company strategies:
- Customer Engagement and Value - Deliver more value to more customers and strengthen engagement;
- Community Vitality - Act through partnerships and service to enhance community vitality and prosperity in the communities we serve;
- Safe and Reliable Infrastructure - Invest in our infrastructure to achieve optimum life-cycle performance - safely, reliably and at a fair price;
- Responsible Resources - Control a portfolio of resources that responsibly meet our longterm energy needs;
- People and Performance - Reinforce a valuesdriven culture of employees who do the right thing to help us succeed;
- Financial Performance - Strengthen financial performance to remain a healthy company and an attractive investment; and
- Effective Public Policy Outcomes - Drive positive outcomes at the local, state, regional and federal levels.
The stories highlighted in our Shared Value report underscore the power of working together for a shared outcome — one that is meaningful and has a lasting impact but also serves to move Avista and our communities toward our goals. Throughout the report, you’ll read stories that paint the picture of how we do things and delve deeper into the numbers behind our operations.